We are an all female-founded and led social innovation powerhouse working at the nexus of education, technology and Disability inclusion, duly registered under the companies act 2015 and partnered with Gertrude’s Children’s Hospital since 2019.
Meet our team of deaf inclusion champions
Co-founder and Team Leader
Co-founder and Head- Programs and Impact
Co-founder and Head- Language Development Centre
Program and Impact Coordinator
Head of PR and Communication
About this person...
IT and Impact Officer
Our Values and Culture
- We champion inclusion through our products and services and in the environment within which we operate
- We uphold integrity in doing business and embody it in our internal operations
- We show up daily and do ‘it’ with all our hearts
- We are responsive and agile in meeting the needs of the Deaf children who we exist to serve
We value trust above all
1. 2021: Top 15/300 GSMA Assistive Technology Innovation Fund Global Award.
2. 2020: Africa Assistive Technology Progress Award Winners under Amref Health Africa and Global Disability Hub.
3. 2020: Distinguished Adjudicators award on edutainment content by Sanaa Theatre Awards.
4. 2019: Finalist in women in technology incubation at Strathmore university and won a grant worth USD 10,000.
5. 2019: Second runners up award from a Business Innovation challenge at Tangaza University under the Catholic University of Milan.